McKay Limited - South Auckland - Auckland
Ward Chandler Electrical (a division of the McKay Group of companies), is one of the leading contracting companies in Auckland with proven ability in a wide variey of electrical engineering projects for commercial and industrial clients through Northland, Auckland, Waikato and Bay of Plenty.
We seek the services of qualified and registered electricians to join our Auckland based team to assist with carrying out construction of significant projects and supporting long term Service based clients.
- Perform quality construction/maintenance work to meet client specifications
- Installing electrical equipment as per job instructions and specifications meeting current regulations and standards.
- Ensuring the highest standards of Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality performance is achieved.
Key attributes sought include:
- You need to be a registered electrician with a current practicing license (or the ability to get a current license).
- Industrial and Commercial installation experience would be an advantage, but more importantly is your ability to interpret and understand wiring diagrams and build systems from the ground up.
- Being comfortable supervising sub-contractors and being a positive team member is also a requirement.
- Sound commitment to ensuring Health and Safety is the priority.
- Must possess a valid full NZ driver's license.
- To be self-motivated and proactive.
- The ability to manage time and priorities.
- Possess a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Thorough knowledge of current regulatory & industry requirements pertaining to the carrying out of all prescribed electrical work.
This is a fantastic opportunity to use your electrical industry experience and be part of a growing company, we offer a competitive wage rate and subsidised medical insurance and permanent employment opportunities, if this sounds like the role you have been waiting for please apply by submitting your CV and completing the attached McKay Application Form.
Only applicants who are eligible to work in New Zealand need apply.
To apply for this position you must fill out the following application form. Please complete and attach with your application
Applications close 16 May 2019