Rebel Sport - Dunedin City - Otago
Store Person- Briscoe Group, Dunedin
- The opportunity to work for an iconic NZ company
- A work environment that is fast-paced and customer focused
- Part-Time role (20 hours per week) Sunday-Wednesday
Briscoe Group is an iconic NZ company, which encompasses Briscoes, Rebel Sport and Living and Giving. With 84 stores nationwide, Briscoe Group is well known throughout the country for supplying quality and competitively priced homeware and sporting goods to the New Zealand market.
Based at the Rebel Sport Dunedin site, a part-time vacancy currently exists for a Store person. This is a busy and physical role so the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment is a must. We need someone who wants to get stuck in and make this role their own!
Responsibilities will include:
- Processing and dispatching inwards and outwards goods
- Maintaining accurate inventory records
- Ensuring all relevant documentation is completed and correct
- Ensuring that your workplace is tidy, clean and well organized.
- Facilitating the flow of stock from the stockroom to the floor by working closely with the entire team
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Stockroom experience
- A full (clean) drivers licence.
- An F endorsement (Forklift Licence)
- A workplace Health and Safety focus
- Strong administrative ability
- Exceptional attention to detail
- To be driven and motivated to achieve
- Excellent customer service skills as you will be dealing with other stores, carriers and suppliers
- To be physically fit
- A can-do / will-do attitude
- The ability to cope well under pressure
Our team is the driving factor behind our success, so we understand the importance of looking after our staff. For the right person we offer the opportunity to work with a great team of people in a fast paced and exciting environment, staff product discounts and plenty of opportunities for career development. If this sounds like you, please submit your application online including your experience and skills.
If your skills and experience fit the bill and you would love to join the Briscoe Group team then apply now!
Position closes: 30 April 2019
If you have any questions please contact Rebecca Fisher on email@example.com
Briscoe Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a proud supporter of Cure Kids.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Applications close 30 Apr 2019