Skyline Queenstown - Queenstown - Otago
There’s more to enjoy!
Skyline Queenstown OFFICE ADMINSTRATOR - ENGINEERING
We are looking for an experienced Office Administrator to join our Engineering and Maintenance team.
Who we are
Skyline Queenstown is one of New Zealand’s leading tourism operators and most visited attractions. Based in stunning Queenstown, we are a dynamic, rapidly growing and award-winning attraction.
With over 250 passionate team members we’re a world-class business that aims high and dreams big when it comes to fun. We are passionate about the quality of our experiences, with a focus on creating a better experience for all guests who interact with Skyline Queenstown each and every day.
What we’re after
The Office Administrator is a new role which will be responsible for providing a full range of administrative duties to the Chief Engineer. This is a full time, permanent position, Monday to Friday.
Working closely with the Chief Engineer you will be responsible for supporting the delivery of engineering and maintenance services across the business, ensuring a highly efficient and safe operation.
Overview of key responsibilities
- Administrative support for the Engineering and Maintenance team
- Allocation of daily and weekly work schedules
- Monitoring the timely completion of work
- Working with the management team to help manage workflow
- Ordering parts and inventory
- Stock control and stock handling
- Coordination of invoicing and invoicing queries
- Management and distribution of safe work methodologies
- Managing rosters
- Payroll Coordination
- Coordination of quality initiatives
- Health and Safety committee representation for the Engineering and Maintenance team
- Contractor management
- Upkeep of all documentation to company standards
The successful candidate will have experience in a similar position, strong MS Office skills, high attention to detail, excellent communication skills and be a team player.
Experience within an engineering environment is is highly desirable.
You will be part of a fast growing and highly successful company, working in a truly unique working environment. We offer a competitive remuneration package, excellent staff benefits and the chance to work with a great team of highly motivated and dedicated people.
Skyline Queenstown is an Immigration NZ Accredited Employer and have the ability to support a Talent Visa with a path to residency for this role.
In our working environment safety is a high priority. All candidates must agree to comply with the company's health and safety procedures which includes random drug and alcohol testing.
Applications close 15 May 2019