Pacific Toyota - Tauranga - Bay of Plenty
- Permanent part time role, approximately 20-25 hours per week
- An exciting new position involving 3 separate sites
If you care about the health and safety of others while ensuring efficient operational practices that minimise our carbon footprint, this could be the perfect role for you!
The Miles Motor Group is one of New Zealand’s leading and most successful motor groups, officially representing some of the world’s biggest and most popular vehicle brands with franchise dealerships and service centres across the country. The Key dealership that you’ll be working with in Tauranga consist of Pacific Toyota Tauranga, Whakatane, and our Bayfair Service centre.
We are searching for the right person to join our team, focussed on a number of activities aligned with health, safety, and the environment.
This permanent part-time role will involve:
- Ensuring the upkeep of a safe workplace, in-line with a Safety Management Plan
- Ensuring compliance with operational legislation
- Carrying out audits where necessary
- Assisting Management in meeting obligations under relevant legislation
- On-going review of a Risk Register
You’ll also develop and maintain policies, procedures and emergency responses to minimise workplace hazards, as well as recording and investigating incidents and injuries and equipment damage. You’ll provide leadership in Health, Safety and the Environment while driving a positive culture throughout our organisation, as well as inducting, educating, and training staff in managing workplace risk and showing our team how to improve safe working practices.
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience in a dedicated Health & Safety role within a commercial environment
- The ability to provide a clear support and direction to key stakeholders
- The ability to provide detailed and accurate reports with recommendations
If you have all of this plus a ‘can do’ attitude, and are looking for a fantastic opportunity in a dynamic, fast moving organisation, this is the role for you!
Find out more about growing your career with our group by sending your CV in confidence to:
Chris Bussenschutt, CEO
Applications close 24 Apr 2019