SPCA - Nelson City - Nelson/Marlborough
Hours of work will be: Flexible as required
Location: SPCA Nelson Centre
SPCA is one of the best loved and most respected charities in New Zealand, with a proud history of helping animals in need and advocating for animal welfare since 1872.
We are seeking an experienced all-rounder who can work both in our Customer service and in Animal Care. This role will cover staff leave and periods of higher workload.
Our ideal Candidate will:
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills, with the ability to handle conflict situations and a friendly and positive attitude.
- Have practical animal-handling experience and knowledge, preferrably in a shelter environment.
- Have a flexible approach to the hours of work, and be able to prioritise and effectively manage workloads.
- Have excellent computer skills.
- Demonstrate empathy and resilience
- Have the ability to work in a fast paced environment and must have a love for working with both people and animals.
Are you committed to the values of the SPCA? Does this sound like the ideal role for you? If you match the above criteria, please apply now!
Applications without a cover letter will NOT be considered.
Applications close 5pm Monday 22nd April 2019.