BDO - Napier - Hawkes Bay
BDO is unlike other accounting organisations. We're different because we have the flexible characteristics of a local firm, together with the specific expertise, worldwide network and strength of a large scale global organisation. BDO believes in the importance of our people. It is through our people that we deliver exceptional client service and maintain our position as the voice of the mid-market.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated person with an interest and experience in Information Technology. Based in our Hawke's Bay office, your primary role will be to provide IT support to ensure the smooth day to day running of our business, identifying and resolving issues as required. Additionally you will provide IT services to our clients and take on a support role for our Information Systems Team, providing first level support both internally and externally to our network.
The successful candidate needs to have:
- A passion for IT and a willingness to continue to develop your skill set
- Excellent range of soft skills
- Experience with Office 365 as well as Microsoft operating systems from Windows 8 to Windows 10
- Previous exposure to a range of accounting software packages including Reckon APS, MYOB, Xero and popular IS apps/add-ons
- Ability to work independently and as a team member across local and remote sites
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely to an audience with a wide range of IT literacy levels
- Experience in a professional services environment
- Full drivers license as well as reliable transport as some travel is required
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has the drive and ambition to succeed. If you would like to enjoy the great lifestyle that Hawke's Bay has to offer, while also benefitting from a nationwide network, then apply today!