Odyssey - West Auckland - Auckland
Odyssey supports people to change their lives through the delivery of high quality, comprehensive community and residential services for people experiencing mental health issues and/or an addiction to alcohol, others drugs or gambling.
We now have an opportunity for a can do individual to join our energetic and friendly team as a full time Support Worker to work rostered hours (including some weekend & evening work) at our 62 bed Adult residential facility located on a six acre park-like site in Avondale.
We are seeking candidates who have:
- Previous practical experience working in the addictions or mental health field
- A level 4 Certificate in Health or related field or are working towards this qualification
- A willingness to embrace the Therapeutic Community (TC) method of treatment
- A sense of humor
- A flexible 'can do' approach
- A full NZ driver’s license
Please note that Police and MSD clearance checks will be required for the successful candidate. Odyssey is an equal opportunity employer, and a smoke-free organization.
All applicants should include a CV, cover letter and complete the online application form. For all enquiries please contact Jared Johanson, HR Advisor on 09 2815653.
Closing date: Friday 26th April 2019 at 4.00pm
Applications close 26 Apr 2019