Te Taiwhenua o Heretaunga - Hastings - Hawkes Bay
Te Taiwhenua o Heretaunga has a great opportunity for a casual Medical Receptionist/Administrator to gain valuable professional experience within a fantastic kaupapa Maori organisation.
We are a thriving, values-based workplace. Our health, social, education and community development teams have been working successfully with whanau across sunny Hawke’s Bay for over the past 30 years.
We’re looking for someone who can support this kaupapa and carry out a range of duties in a friendly welcoming, professional and confidential manner. This will include:
- Internal and external phone calls and face-to-face inquiries efficiently and effectively
- Ensure that client inquiries are appropriately directed and satisfactorily concluded
- Booking management
Applicants for this role should have:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in Reception, bookings and phone systems
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and visual
- A strong work ethic
- Knowledge of Medtech 32
It would be advantageous if you have the following:
- Confidence in using all Microsoft programmes
- Experience in general practice management systems
- Experience working with Maori whanau
- Knowledge of Te Reo Maori and tikanga
- The ability to prioritise and work effectively without supervision
If this sounds like you, please apply below.