- Havelock North - Hawkes Bay
We are Heritage
At Heritage Lifecare, we provide residential aged care services and facilities throughout New Zealand to over 2,500 people. As a trusted aged care provider, our successful growth has stemmed from the ability to nurture and grow environments that feel like home – promoting inclusion, interaction and strong community values. Respecting individuals, both residents and staff, is the foundation stone on which Heritage Lifecare has been built.
Why work anywhere else
Waiapu House Lifecare is a 74-bed care home with a 31-unit village. We are located in the sunny Hawke’s Bay Village of Havelock North, recently awarded the title of ‘Best New Zealand Suburb’. The region has stunning scenery, beaches, walkways, wineries and a warm climate. Have a great pace of life, with a short commute, affordable housing in welcoming communities, and many great amenities - including schools and recreational facilities. Why would you want to work anywhere else?
Our Registered Nurses are responsible for providing individualised care to our residents at Waiapu House Lifecare. We only want the best for our clients, which is why we are seeking an empathetic, caring professional. This is an opportunity to work in an environment where we value career pathways and positive work ethics.
Applicants should have the following:
- A proven record of high quality registered nursing, preferably in the aged-care sector
- A current New Zealand practising certificate (APC)
- Experience providing InterRAI assessments
- A current First Aid Certificate
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (fluent in written and spoken English)
- Availability for shift-work (AM, PM, Night and Weekends)
- Eligibility to work in New Zealand
If you want to work for one of New Zealand’s largest and most progressive aged care employers, we would like to hear from you.
We review applications once received. Hence, interviews could take place before the closing date of this advertisement. If this role appeals to you, we would like to hear from you as soon as possible to increase your chance of an interview.