Solomon Group - South Auckland - Auckland
Salary/Wages: $45,000 to $50,000 per annum
Have you worked in the industry for 3-5 years and would like the opportunity to re-apply these skills in an educational environment?
The Aspire2 Warehousing programme is committed to ensuring students are well-equipped with the practical skills to move into employment with both the technical and soft skills today’s employers are asking for.
The successful applicant will have had experience working within a variety of Warehousing roles, including picking and packing, inwards and outwards goods, distribution, fork-hoist and health and safety.
He or she will also enjoy working in a multicultural team and workplace, have a positive ‘can do’ attitude and excellent communication and planning skills.
The ideal applicant will have:
- Current industry knowledge
- Understand processing of inwards and outwards goods
- Knowledge of picking and packing procedures
- Competent in the use of RF scanners
- Hold a current Fork Hoist licence
- Understand the importance communicating Health and Safety procedures and compliance
- Team player
- Positive attitude
- Hard working
- Good work ethic
Qulifications and Experience
- Level 4 or 5 qualifications in Adult Education and/or relevant NZQA Warehousing qualification; or be prepared to complete these within one year of starting
- Experience mentoring and/or training others
- 3 to 5 years Warehousing experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
Applications close 10 May 2019