Ballance Agri-Nutrients Ltd - Mount Maunganui - Bay of Plenty
We play at the heart of sustainable, profitable food production, helping Kiwi farmers and growers in our slice of paradise feed more than 20 million people around the world. This is your opportunity to join in the growth of our Mount Maunganui Maintenance Team at Ballance Agri-nutrients.
Situated in the heart of our fertiliser operations as a Trades Assistant your primary role will involve conveyor belt care, maintenance and replacement. The role is physically demanding and will require you to be physically fit and comfortable with manual handling. Primarily a daytime role there is a shared requirement for rostered weekends and after hours work including call outs to provide maximum plant availability.
To be successful, you will have:
- Proactive attitude towards environment, health and safety management
- A practical hands-on approach to work with an eye for detail, finishing to a high standard
- Ability to plan, organise, prioritise and meet agreed deadlines
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to changing work demands
- Conveyor belting experience is preferred but not essential
- A basic level of computer literacy
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to relate to others
- Able to proactively contribute to a positive team environment
- A high level of physical fitness and ability to work with heavy machinery
We believe that by helping you reach your potential we'll reach ours. We're proud of where we've come from, excited about what we're doing, and passionate about where we're going. join us on our journey to an even greater future.
Applications close 28 Apr 2019