Ballance Agri-Nutrients Ltd - Mount Maunganui - Bay of Plenty
We're in the business of feeding the world - Together, creating the best soil and feed on earth.
This newly created position will see you establish and implement the strategy for the Operations portfolio and look to create operational excellence across our three operational sites, Mount Maunganui, Kapuni and Awarua.
With a dispersed team of manufacturing sites and the industrial and commercial chemical sales, you lead just over 250 diverse indirect reports throughout New Zealand. To succeed, you will need to be a leader that others want to follow. By building frameworks and sharing experiences and stories, you will create context and meaning for your people, growing great leaders in the business as you work to unleash their potential. To get everyone working towards a common goal, you need to be able to set direction, cultivate open and respectful challenge, and trust your teams to deliver on key metrics. Your days are full as you push the boundaries to continuously improve and streamline processes.
Applicants will also display the following attributes
- Ability to develop and drive strategy
- Skilled in shaping a collaborative, high-performance culture
- Demonstrated ability to lead and build teams
- Skilled in best practice manufacturing practice
- Strong relationship management, negotiation, communication and influencing skills
- Strong commercial acumen, decision making and a reputationfor delivery of results
- Ability to influence and shape a consistent operational footprint across all our three sites
At Ballance we believe that by helping you reach your potential, we’ll reach ours. We’re proud of where we’ve come, excited by what we’re doing today and passionate about our future – come and make a difference with us.
Applications close 22 Apr 2019