Te Taiwhenua o Heretaunga - Hastings - Hawkes Bay
Te Taiwhenua o Heretaunga has an exciting opportunity for a Social Worker keen to be part of an innovative organisation and our highly-successful Family Start team.
TToH is a family-focused, values-based organisation based in Hastings. Our health, social, education and community development teams have been working successfully with whanau across sunny Hawke’s Bay for over 30 years.
We focus on getting great outcomes for whanau by creating personalised, wraparound packages of care and support for families or individuals, based on their own particular needs.
The Family Start team plays a fundamental role in this by helping families move to a position of stable, healthy independence.
Needless to say, professionalism, co-operative teamwork and a can-do attitude are paramount in our friendly workforce.
To take your career in Social Work to the next level, and gain valuable experience within our Family Start team, you would be able to demonstrate:
- Commitment to an outcomes-focused ethos
- A high standard of professionalism and work ethic
- Excellent time-management skills
- Ability to communicate with and motivate families from all walks of life
- Willingness to work effectively as part of a team
- Knowledge of kaupapa and tikanga Maori within a social work context
- Degree in Applied Social Work
- Registered or ability to be registered
If this sounds like you please apply.