ISO Limited - Napier - Hawkes Bay
ISO is a national cargo logistics company providing stevedoring, marshalling, transportation and warehousing solutions to multiple locations around NZ. Today ISO employs over 900 people that supports our operations and as a Qube company is part of a large logistics network of companies operating within Australasia that is continuing to grow at a rapid pace.
At ISO, we are a values driven organisation that are proud supporters of our people. When you join ISO you will be welcomed into a friendly, positive environment that provides training and development opportunities
About the role:
This role has many functions inside our Marshalling division with the key objective to ensure that cargo and product is handled safely and efficiently. It is essential that the General Hand Marshaller ensures that the movement and handling of cargo is accurate, timely and meets and exceeds the expectations of the customer.
- Ticketing Logs – this involves stapling a ticket on all logs
- Tallying – this includes counting, barcode scanning, manually recording and marking cargo being loaded and unloaded from the vessels or being transported in and out of storage facilities.
- Excellent can-do attitude with the want to learn
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work within a team setting
- Ability to work AM/PM shift patterns in all weather conditions
- Safety conscious
- Full Class 1 licence preferred
- You must be 18 years of age or over to apply
To apply for this position you must fill out the following application form. Please complete and attach with your application
Applications close 03 May 2019