Ballance Agri-Nutrients Ltd - Tauranga - Bay of Plenty
We're in the business of feeding the world - Together, creating the best soil and feed on Earth.
The Mt Maunganui Operations Site Manager works with a multidisciplinary site team and the wider business to develop an aligned site strategy that delivers results to Ballance and our customers. With the leaders across the site, you will apply the Ballance business strategy so everyone understands their part they play. By celebrating success, coaching individuals and building a sense of team, you empower your people to deliver results. By overseeing people, processes and production systems, you understand the contributors to key outcomes that maximise site performance in terms of profit, safety, environmental impact and engagement.
This roles requires someone who has experience in heavy industry plant, process and or production. Demonstrated experience in CAPEX and OPEX planning and delivery. Led and delivered results through a layered reporting structure. Sound background and understanding of Health, Safety, Environment, HR and employment law.
Applicants will also display the following attributes
- Ability to develop and drive strategy
- Lead and embed a high performance culture
- Strong commercial and business acumen
- Ability to influence and shape the supply chain to optimize cost, service and operational requirements
- This is a very busy role, you must be comfortable and astute when juggling the priorities of day to day with the delivery of the ongoing business initiatives
- Requires experience with 24/7 operations, resource consent management, drive for positive community engagement
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills with the ability to see the different perspectives in the room while remaining outcome orientated
At Ballance we believe that by helping you reach your potential, we’ll reach ours. We’re proud of where we’ve come, excited by what we’re doing today and passionate about our future – come and make a difference with us.
Applications close 28 Apr 2019