Art Deco Masonic Hotel - Napier - Hawkes Bay
- Rare and unique opportunity
- Iconic Napier establishment
- Stunning city – amazing lifestyle
Located on the waterfront with panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean the Art Deco Masonic Hotel is an iconic Napier establishment. The group operates two hotels and two food and beverage outlets (The Art Deco Masonic Hotel, expressotel, Emporium Eatery and Bar and The Rose Irish Pub).
Reporting to the Directors, we are now seeking a General Manager to join our professional and dynamic team. This full-time role is a rare and unique opportunity that will see you responsible for ensuring the overall smooth and effective running of the company’s operational departments (accommodation and food and beverage) along with business development and strategic planning for short and long-term growth of the business.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Full responsibility for all aspects of the business (100+ staff)
- Ensuring revenue growth whilst maintaining excellent product and service standards
- Supporting the management team to achieve business growth
- Reviewing and actioning monthly P + L’s
- Maintaining a high level of team morale and maintaining a positive culture
To be considered for this role you will need:
- An LCQ and General Managers certificate
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to lead from the front
- To be target and sales driven
- EXCELLENT customer service skills
- An energetic, proactive, can-do attitude
- The ability to motivate a team to achieve
If you are the type of person that strives for excellence, is results driven and you feel that you have the ability to fit into our friendly, motivated culture and contribute to how we operate - then we look forward to hearing from you! For the successful candidate, we offer an attractive remuneration package + bonus.
Please apply online today!