Art Deco Masonic Hotel - Napier - Hawkes Bay
- Do you want to work in an iconic Napier establishment?
- Do you have exceptional customer skills?
- Do you want to give our guests an exceptional experience?
Located in the heart of Napier the Art Deco Masonic is a well-known iconic Napier establishment. We are currently seeking a motivated team member to join us our Head Porter for the Art Deco Masonic. This full-time role will see you working approximately 25-30 hours per week both during the day and in the weekends.
Based at the Art Deco Masonic you will report to the Administration Manager. This role will suit someone who has exceptional customer service skills and strives to provide our guests with an excellent experience.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Porterage for hotel guests checking in and checking out
- Responding to guest queries or concerns
- Ensuring that all guests receive a high-quality product and service
- Ensuring that health and safety requirements are upheld
- Keeping the hotel public spaces and offices clean, tidy and well presented
- General cleaning duties as dictated by management on a daily basis
So who are we looking for?
As a must you will have an outgoing personality, a positive attitude and strong communication skills. You will need to be self-motivated and well organized. The ability to form and maintain positive working relationships across all levels will be critical.
If you are the type of person that strives for excellence, is able to juggle numerous tasks (whilst still following procedure) and you feel that you have the ability to fit into our friendly culture and contribute to how we operate - then we look forward to hearing from you! Please apply with Cover Letter and CV online today!
All candidates must have a full, clean drivers’ licence.
Applications close 05 May 2019