VisionWest Home Healthcare - West Auckland - Auckland
Full-time – Glen Eden
Do you want to work for a service that promotes holistic care and is driven to be a leader in the home and community support sector?
VisionWest Home Healthcare is seeking a Registered Nurse to join our team which provides clinical expertise and support for our Homecare service. Our service supports a wide range people, including the elderly and those with chronic illness or a disability, to ensure they can remain living independently in the community.
The role involves home visits and ongoing support for our clients.
- Providing comprehensive assessments of clients
- Development of individual service support plans
- Follow-up visits to complete quality reviews and manage any clinical concerns
- Problem solving and networking with other health professionals as required
- Assisting with learning, development and training of the Support Workers
- Administration tasks related to the role
- Marketing and promoting the service as required
- Excelling in customer service within a safety and quality focused framework
If you enjoy variety and like to get out and about in the community, and enjoy a highly flexible home care environment, it will be a great role for you.
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2-3 years of recent experience in a hospital setting; aged care or disability sector
- Experience or knowledge of the Home Healthcare setting
- Excellent time management, planning and prioritising skills with the ability to maintain focus whilst under pressure
- Excellent written and oral skills with the ability to communicate well with people from all ethnicities and walks of life
A commitment to the mission and values of VisionWest Community Trust is essential for this position, see www.VisionWest.org.nz
VisionWest Home Healthcare provides a high quality home healthcare service in Auckland, Waikato and Bay of Plenty. This service forms part of VisionWest Community Trust, an award winning and rapidly expanding not-for-profit organisation providing a wide range of services to people in Auckland, Bay of Plenty, Waikato and Christchurch.
To apply for this position go to www.qjumpers.co.nz
Closing date: 04 May 2019
To apply for this position you must fill out the following application form. Please complete and attach with your application
Applications close 04 May 2019