Totally Tourism - Queenstown - Otago
Totally Tourism Ltd is a subsidiary of the Skyline Enterprises Group, one of New Zealand’s leading tourism enterprises. Totally Tourism was established in 1999 and currently operates The Helicopter Line, Glacier Helicopters, Harris Mountains Heli-Ski, Milford Scenic Flights, Mitre Peak Cruises, Challenge Rafting, Queenstown Combos and Queenstown Local Sights.
We are looking for a Marketing Executive who can support the execution of our strategy across all business brands within the Totally Tourism portfolio.
You will need to have a clear vision for effective, integrated marketing practices and how to engage customers as well as being able to demonstrate initiative and attention to detail, ability to multi-task and manage your time effectively. You will possess excellent communication skills and be able to build and maintain relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
You will be able to demonstrate your skills with a sound grasp of marketing and digital strategy and with the technical competency required to contribute to the success of Totally Tourism’s online marketing efforts.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Responsibility for the content creation and management of all social media channels.
- Lead the execution of all social media campaigns in accordance with the social media strategy.
- Manage content updates for all Totally Tourism and Online Travel Agent (OTA) websites.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring that all marketing activities are properly aligned, communicated, planned and executed.
The Ideal Candidate will have the following:
- 3 years Marketing experience preferably in a tourism enterprise.
- Analytical and data-driven approach to gather actionable insights for improvement of campaigns and social media strategy.
- Understanding and experience of contemporary CMSs.
- Gaining stakeholder engagement across business units and functions.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop and InDesign) is a bonus.
If you have the drive and commitment for this challenging role, as well as the passion to really make it your own, then we would love to hear from you!