SealesWinslow - Matamata - Piako - Waikato
Ballance Agri-Nutrients' vision is to be New Zealand's recognised expert in ag-nutrient advice, supply and sustainable farm management. Working towards this vision our subsidiary company Seales Winslow offers farmers advice and the highest quality, unique, and proven animal feed and nutrition products to boost on-farm productivity.
You will be a customer oriented person, with an eye for detail and the ability to remain calm under pressure. Motivated by supporting both customers and colleagues alike, you will be a self-starter. You will thrive in a busy environment and enjoy working with farmers and store staff to help process orders. You will have a drive to see issues through to resolution if they are raised.
You will have:
- Proven customer service skills with prior experience of telephone customer service principles and practices
- Confidence and proficiency on a computer, with excellent data entry skills and attention to detail
- The ability to remain calm under pressure and focus on priority activity
- A strong affinity with the agricultural sector and the local environment
- An organised and proactive approach with great communication skills
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting Seales Winslow customers, building and maintaining strong relationships
- Working constructively with other team members to meet team KPI's and uphold data integrity
- Working to defined processes and suggesting improvements where seen
- Developing and maintaining a working knowledge of Seales Winslow products
- Living our values of Courage, Capability and Credibility
As a Morrinsville-based Customer Experience team member, you will work with the nationally spread Customer Experience team to support Seales Winslow customers and colleagues across the country, ensuring excellent customer service and delivery. You will be the hands and heart of the order process and will be proactive in communication, solving issues and continuous improvement of business processes. In return for your passion and commitment, a competitive salary and bustling environment is offered.
This is a fixed term role (April to November 2019).
To apply for this position you must fill out the following application form. Please complete and attach with your application
Applications close 07 Apr 2019