Hydraulink Hose and Fittings - Hamilton City - Waikato
About the job
Hamilton is a real branch success story for us. The workload is constantly increasing due to the high quality of the people and the service they deliver. Why else would our competitors constanly try to poach them!
To help our high performance team maintain that service delivery we are looking for a Branch Service Technician to take some of the pressure off the guys.
We also want someone who can eventually develop into a mobile Sales & Service Technician, if that is what they want. And as you can see from the video, that is a job with a lot going for it!
What's in it for you?
Well aside from building your hydraulic and mechanical skills as you provide general service support for both walk in customers and the mobile sales & service technicians, you will also be in the unique position to actively support the already highly successful account relationships we have with some of the Waikato's major original equipment manufacturers (OEMs).
You can see why our people are in such demand!
What's in it for us?
We need you to have:
- NCEA Level 2 plus automotive or mechanical related training ideally but if not, then proven aptitude is something we can work with.
- Some hands on experience in manufacturing or production enviroments would definitely be useful.
- Previous experience interacting directly with customers would be great as well.
- The ability to effectively prioritise and manage rapidly changing workloads and deadlines.
- Some real trouble shooting and problem solving skills.
- A willingness and flexibility to take on tasks and responsibilities "outside the square".
- Good physical fitness (some heavy lifting is involved).
About the company
Hydraulink Fluid Connectors Ltd is proud to be 100% Kiwi owned. It is a genuine Kiwi success story, growing rapidly here and overseas. It is also a stable, profitable business with a strong brand, excellent products and services, and a professional team of committed people driven to suceed.
Our business now includes not only Hydraulic hose & fittings, but automated lubrication and fire suppression systems as well as industrial hose and oil products. What's not to love!
Applicants MUST have NZ Residency or a valid NZ Work Visa to be considered, plus a current NZ driver licence. Please note that a Pre-employment medical, including drug and alcohol screen, is part of the recruitment process.
Applications close 31 May 2019