Ballance Agri-Nutrients Ltd - Mount Maunganui - Bay of Plenty
Ballance Agri-Nutrients is New Zealand’s leading provider of fertiliser products and advice, with substantial interests in animal nutrition and farm data management services. Through our products and our employees we help New Zealand farmers to get the best out of their land today, and to keep it in great condition for tomorrow.
As a Farm Sustainability Services Assistant you will be helping to produce Year End nutrient budgets for our dairy farming customers. Ballance work with all of New Zealand's dairy companies to help their farmers demonstrate their commitment to the Sustainable Dairying Water Accord. The opportunity will allow you to increase your knowledge and expertise of the agricultural sector, while demonstrating your skills and abilities. To succeed in this job, you will:
- Have a strong affinity with the agricultural sector,
- Ideally have a farming background, and/or a tertiary qualification in a related subject,
- Have a high level of verbal, numerical and computer literacy,
- Be able to understand and apply the scientific principles of plant and animal nutrition,
- Have prior experience with Overseer (preferred, not essential)
The world might be new but we’ve got a top 40 business and a long history behind us. There is no better time to join. It may just be the best career move you've ever made!
Applications close 29 Mar 2019