Ballance Agri-Nutrients Ltd - Mount Maunganui - Bay of Plenty
We play at the heart of sustainable, profitable food production, helping Kiwi farmers and growers in our slice of paradise feed more than 20 million people around the world.
We’re on the hunt for an experienced Digital Product Manager. You will lead our digital product delivery programme, ensuring that it is efficiently developed and executed with business wide support. You will be the true champion the voice of customer, ensuring that our digital programme delivers what matters most to our customers. You will report to the Marketing Lead and work closely with a team of passionate marketing professionals committed to a creating a leading customer experience.
As a Digital Product Manager your key responsibilities are to:
- Lead our digital product development programme from inception, delivery and beyond,
- Lead our digital voice of customer programme, driving a leading customer experience for our farmers, growers and business,
- Ensure that all key stakeholders, partners and business teams are aligned and support our digital development strategy.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least five years experience in digital product management, preferably within the primary sector in New Zealand.
- A strong understanding of agile ways of working, UX/UI and software development.
- Excellent communication skills with a proven track record of developing effective relationships throughout the business to drive successful outcomes.
We’re proud of where we’ve come on our digital journey, if you are the person to take us to the next level - come and make a difference with us.
We believe that by helping you reach your potential we'll reach ours. We're proud of where we've come from, excited about what we're doing, and passionate about where we're going. Join us on our journey to an even greater future.
Applications close 05 Apr 2019