Ballance Agri-Nutrients Ltd - Mount Maunganui - Bay of Plenty
Energetic? Enjoy variety and dealing with people?
Ballance Agri-Nutrients Ltd is New Zealand’s recognised expert in agri-nutrient advice, supply and sustainable farm management. With proven products, sound science and expert advice, we’re enabling New Zealand farmers to operate more productively and sustainably.
This is your opportunity to be based with our "down to earth" team in Mount Maunganui to make sure we keep our high levels of service with our carriers that transfer our product into our network. As a Service Centre Officer you will utilise your proven customer service abilities and your high level organisational skills to succeed in our team. Your energy and commitment will contribute to the positive team environment.
You will be responsible for:
- Dealing with customer enquiries in a prompt, efficient and courteous manner
- Process documentation on product transfers for orders despatched
- Communicating with and supporting our team
- Organising meetings and events as required
- Analysing and reporting on performance
- Assisting with problem solving and other assignments as requested
To help with your success you will have:
- Flexibility to start early or finish late
- Superb attention to detail and sound mathematical abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good team player, friendly and bubbly personality
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to relate well to others
- Previous experience in a similar role is preferred
- Experience with MS Word and Excel
- Experience with SAP is an advantage, however full on-site training will be provided
- An interest in health and safety
- Work well in a fast paced environment during pick season
- Customer service dealing with truck drivers inwards and outwards products
If you think that you have got what it takes to be successful in this high-paced, ever changing environment, apply now.
Applications close 24 Mar 2019