Ballance Agri-Nutrients Ltd - Mount Maunganui - Bay of Plenty
At Ballance Agri-nutrients we are creating the best soil and feed on earth. We have an exciting 12 month fixed term opportunity available for a keen and passionate Project Manager to establish an innovative new supply chain across our distribution network.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Programme Manager you'll play an integral part in working with the Distribution team to develop and lead a complex Supply Chain transformational project.
In this role, you will:
* lead a cross-functional, enterprise-wide initiative to improve customer experience, costs, and inventory productivity.
* leverage end-to-end supply chain, advanced analytics, change management, and project management expertise.
* Be accountable for delivering initiatives on-time, on-budget, and with desired business outcomes.
* Build and execute change management and project management plans.
* Employ analytics to quantify the value creation opportunity and as part of the solution set and controls as needed.
* Build the business case that will secure executive sponsorship, funding, and people resources.
* Create and present effective and insightful executive level project updates on a regular basis.
* Professionally challenge traditional ways of thinking and create new approaches that will improve business outcomes.
* Educate and influence key stakeholders on new approaches of analyzing and managing the end-to-end value chain.
Your strengths will lie in good strong project management, sound problem solving and decision making skills. you will have the ability to lead, energize and influence change efforts at all levels of a complex organisation.
* Minimum 3 years’ experience managing cross functional project teams and matrix organisations.
* A recognized certification in Project Management (highly desirable).
* Previous and demonstrated experience in planning, scheduling and team coordination.
If you have a passion to lead change and work with a very passionate, dedicated and customer centric team, please get in touch. We're changing the face of the industry - and you could be too.
Only applicants who are legally entitled to work in New Zealand will be considered.
Applications close 29 Mar 2019