Ballance Agri-Nutrients Ltd - Whangarei - Northland
Enjoy a mix of hands-on work and customer service? Looking for a challenging and diverse role with a rural focus?
We play at the heart of sustainable, profitable food production, helping Kiwi farmers and growers in our slice of paradise to feed more than 20 million people around the world.
Here at Ballance Agri-Nutrients we are after an energetic and enthusiastic person to join us as a Hub Site Operator in a permanent fulltime position based in Whangarei.
Armed with the passion to offer exceptional customer service, you will perform a range of activities, including loading and unloading spreader and bulk trucks, processing fertiliser orders and controlling stock. This role requires some degree of fitness as there will be heavy lifting at times.
Full on-site training and all work-related protective equipment will be provided.
You will be responsible for:
- Processing customer orders & enquiries in a prompt, efficient and courteous manner
- Loader and forklift operation
- Fixed plant operation
- Taking a proactive approach towards environmental, health and safety matters\
The successful applicant will have:
- A valid full, Class 1 and F endorsed forklift driver’s licence (minimum requirement). Loader licence is desirable (W endorsement)
- Good communication skills with the ability to relate well to others and contribute to a positive team environment
- Proactive attitude to health, safety and environmental management.
- Good computer skills are essential
- Permit to work experience.
If this sounds like you, we look forward to hearing from you!
Applications close 19 Mar 2019