Totally Tourism - Queenstown - Otago
Totally Tourism Ltd is a subsidiary of the Skyline Enterprises Group, one of New Zealand’s leading tourism enterprises. Totally Tourism was established in 1999 and currently operates The Helicopter Line, Glacier Helicopters, Harris Mountains Heli-Ski, Milford Scenic Flights, Mitre Peak Cruises, Challenge Rafting, Queenstown Combos and Queenstown Local Sights.
We are looking for a Human Resources Advisor who can work closely with our business managers to provide human resource support across the Totally Tourism group.
You will have human resource knowledge and expertise, be a real team player and have the ability to multi-task and manage your time effectively You will possess excellent communication skills and will be positive, enthusiastic and adaptable to change
Key Responsibilities include
- Completing HR and H&S Administration.
- Manage employment relationship issues.
- Manage recruiting and assist the Business Managers with their recruitment needs.
- Facilitate training programmes.
- Update and implement HR policies.
- Travel to our remote bases and support management with any HR issues.
- Reporting & Budgeting.
- Induction & onboarding.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar hands on Human Resource role.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Human Resources or related areas.
- Ability to build positive relationships
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to resolve conflict and work efficiently under pressure.
In return you will receive the following:
- A fast paced role with lots of variety- No two days are the same.
- Join one of New Zealand’s largest tourism operators.
- A competitive salary and great benefits acros sthe Skyline group
- A dynamic office environment.
- Office based out in Frankton, Queenstown - free parking.
If this sounds like the role for you, we would love to hear from you. APPLY NOW