VisionWest Community Trust - West Auckland - Auckland
Full-time 12 months Fixed-term — Glen Eden
Do you want to work for an organisation that promotes holistic care and is driven to be a leader in the home and community support sector? Do you desire to be a part of a team that is responsible for keeping the cogs turning in our organisation?
VisionWest are seeking an Operations Administrator to join our Operations team for the next 12 months. This role is responsible for providing a wide variety of administrative and hands on support to the Operations team.
The Operations Administrator is a fast-paced role in a busy environment that requires great administration and organisation skills and the ability to think on your feet. A warm and friendly, yet professional, manner with great interpersonal communication skills are essential for you to be able to work with a wide range of people the position comes into contact with on a daily basis.
The successful applicant will have:
- Previous experience in a broad administrator role
- A willingness to pitch in, as and where needed, adapting to the situation
- The ability to work effectively, with initiative, accuracy and timeliness, under minimal supervision
- The ability to get along with a wide variety of people, and work well within a team
- Excellent Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Displays personal integrity, with the ability to maintain privacy and confidentiality
VisionWest Community Trust is an award-winning, not-for-profit organisation with faith-based roots, that provides a range of services to communities in Auckland, Bay of Plenty, Waikato and Christchurch.
A commitment to the mission and values of VisionWest Community Trust is essential for this position, see www.VisionWest.org.nz
If this role appeals to you, then please apply now!
Closing date 15 March 2019
To apply for this position you must fill out the following application form. Please complete and attach with your application
Applications close 15 Mar 2019