Odyssey - West Auckland - Auckland
Odyssey delivers high quality, comprehensive community services for people with an addiction to alcohol and other drugs and/or gambling. Offering a diverse range of programmes and services, Odyssey operates from eight treatment centers in Auckland and Whangarei.
An exciting opportunity to work with Odyssey has arisen, and we are looking for an organised, efficient, and enthusiastic person to join the team at our community centre in New Lynn. This full time position operates Monday to Friday, providing reception, administrative and organisational support.
As the first point of contact, this vital role interacts with clients and their families in a warm, welcoming and professional manner. You will support the operational teams through management of the working environment, administrative duties and liaison with finance, HR and other Odyssey teams.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be an expert communicator - balancing discretion and sensitivity with a good sense of humor.
- Have experience in office administration with exceptional computer, word-processing and keyboard skills
- Be able to manage your time and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Be able to work unsupervised as part of a team
- Have the ability to evaluate information thoroughly, with a high attention to detail
- Have either experience or interest working alongside clients within the health and addictions field
- Hold a full, clean NZ driver license
Odyssey is an equal opportunity employer and a smoke free organisation. Please note that Police and MSD clearance checks will be required for this role.
All applicants should include a CV, cover letter and complete the online application form. For all enquiries please contact Jared Johanson, HR Advisor on 09 2815653.
Closing date: Wednesday 27th February 2019 @ 4.00pm
Applications close 27 Feb 2019