Commercial Precision - Central Auckland - Auckland
- Are you looking for flexibility?
- Do you like working from home?
Advantage New Zealand specialise in business-to-business customer satisfaction performance benchmarking for multi-national companies in the Consumer-Packaged Goods, Pharmacy, Petrol & Convenience and Liquor channels in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia-Pacific. We provide valuable insights to over 500 clients worldwide.
This position is a home-based opportunity and we are looking for a casual Transcriptionist that can type and edit digitally-recorded interviews for our global performance benchmarking programs. Interviews are transcribed and edited to produce report-ready copy using prescribed conventions to ensure compliance with corporate standards.
Must be available from mid-March to end-April to complete the transcribing. We can work around the hours that you can commit per week.
- English as a first language
- Exceptional English written communication skills
- Highly developed understanding of English grammar, punctuation, spelling and syntax. You need to understand how grammar and punctuation can convey or change a speaker’s intended meaning
- Advanced grammar, editing, proofreading and report-writing skills
- You need to be an open and honest communicator. In particular you need to be able to communicate with us in relation to your work, particularly about your ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to actively listen and contextualise
- Good ear for audio and be able to understand and transcribe files with poor audio quality or where the speaker has a foreign accent
- Demonstrated multi-tasking ability in a deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong business background in FMCG
- Experience in editing business reports or publications
- Typing speed of minimum 60 wpm with 97% accuracy
- Strong attention to detail
- Fully-computerised home office
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and Outlook. You must be a confident user of information technology
If this opportunity sounds like you, please send your CV and a cover letter.
Applications close 25 Feb 2019