BDO - Central Auckland - Auckland
- Stunning offices in Auckland CBD
- Challenging and varied role
- Professional Services Firm – supportive Audit team
A unique combination of relationships, resources and responsiveness. That’s what you get with BDO.
BDO is one of the world’s leading accountancy and advisory organisations. We have clients of all types and sizes, in every sector. But that’s only part of the story.
Our business is built on relationships. We focus on what’s important to you and adopt a partnership-style approach. We’re responsible and reliable, we keep our promises, and maintain open and frank communication. That’s how we do business.
This exciting role in our city office will provide you with a challenging and rewarding career where you will be exposed to a wide variety of clients. We are looking for an Intermediate Auditor with a diverse and reasonable knowledge of audit and accounting standards. You will adhere to compliance requirements to improve quality and reduce risk, with the ability to understand clients needs and expectations. In return we offer a positive and supportive team environment, excellent guidance and leadership to assist you to grow and develop your career.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- 1-2 years Audit experience in a CA environment
- Studying towards qualifying as a Chartered Accountant
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- Exceptional client service and the ability to build relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Confidence with systems and audit software
- Commercial acumen
- Ability to meet audit timelines and deadlines
- Have a desire to become an integral part of BDO with ambition to make your mark on the firm
If you can see yourself excelling in this role and believe that you possess the skills and attributes we are looking for, please apply now.
Applications close 14 Mar 2019