Private Advertising - Wellington City - Wellington
Our Chef has put together a great menu where we offer breakfast and all-day Tapas. This is a small fun team, but part of a bigger business. You will be able to work sole charge and have good work ethic and efficiency. A relaxed atmosphere, but high standards are required.
You will likely be qualified, but we will also consider experienced cooks and chefs in schooling. You will understand a small kitchen and multi-tasking. You will have good Food Safety focus and an attention to detail. You will be used to being a jack of all trades with a team that is supportive with a "make the customers happy" focus.
What do we need you to be?
- Reliable and well mannered
- Well groomed
- Able to multi task in a high-pressure
- Have good communication skills and love looking after people
- Confidence to work on your own and deal with guest requests
- A desire to make people happy, and make a memorable experience
- Keen to learn and develop
What do we have to give?
- A great supportive team culture
- Regular ongoing training and development through our Inspire Training Program
- Competitive salary
- Ability to grow within the business
If you are interested, apply with CV and we will be back to you ASAP.