Heritage Lifecare - Nelson City - Nelson/Marlborough
This is an opportunity to work in an incredibly rewarding environment, with our elderly residents, who make the job a pleasure.
We aim to continuously improve the support we deliver while emphasising the personal independence of our residents.
We are currently looking for a cleaner to join our facility located in Nelson on a casual basis.
Applicants must have the following:
- Be available for cover of staff on annual leave.
- Must have awareness of H&S, Infection Control and the Privacy Act.
- Previous cleaning experience is preferred, however full training will be given
- Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
- Empathetic and caring nature
- A passion for interacting with our residents
- You will be responsible for maintaining the highest possible standards of cleanliness and hygiene across the residence with a strong focus on minimising health risks and maximising safety
- First Aid Certificate is an advantage
We are looking for someone who is a great team player; with a can do attitude is passionate about working with the elderly, making them feel at home. If you are willing to learn and adapt in a busy changing industry, then we want to hear from you.
Are you keen? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please provide a CV, covering letter and completed application form.
Applications will be reviewed as they come in and interviews may be held before the closing date of this advert, so please, if you are interested get your application in as soon as possible to increase your chances.
Please note: to be eligible for this position you must have a legal right to work in New Zealand and be prepared to undergo a police vetting procedure.