Heritage Lifecare - Nelson City - Nelson/Marlborough
This is an opportunity to work in an incredibly rewarding environment, with our elderly residents, who make the job a pleasure.
We are currently looking for two Caregivers to join our team on a casual basis.
Applicants must have the following:
- Eligibility to work in NZ
- Certificate in a Dementia related programme preferable
- Understanding the needs of our elderly residents and delivering service excellence
- A fun-loving personality with a positive attitude
- High energy, enthusiasm and a team player
- Empathetic and caring nature
- Must be available for all shifts (AM, PM, and Weekends)
We are looking for someone who is a great team player; with a can-do attitude, is passionate about working with the elderly, making them feel at home. If you are willing to learn and adapt in a busy changing industry, then we want to hear from you.
Are you keen? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please provide a CV, covering letter and completed application form.
Applications will be reviewed as they come in and interviews may be held before the closing date of this advert, so please, if you are interested get your application in as soon as possible to increase your chances.
Please note: to be eligible for this position you must have a legal right to work in New Zealand and be prepared to undergo a police vetting procedure.