Enliven - Masterton - Wairarapa
Kandahar Home and Court, Masterton
- $19.80+ an hour
- Two roles available
Enliven is a not-for-profit service providing aged residential care to older people in the lower half of the North Island. We believe older people should remain connected to their community and live stimulating and fulfilling lives. All our homes embrace an elder directed model of care called the Eden Alternative.
Kandahar Home and Court are homes to residents who require rest home, hospital and dementia level care.
Role 1: 56 hours per fortnight
- Week one – Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Saturday 07:00am – 03:30pm
- Week two – Sunday, Monday, Saturday 07:00am – 03:30pm
Role 2: 34.5 hours per fortnight
- Week one – Sunday, Monday, Tuesday 03:15pm – 09:30pm
- Week two – Sunday, Monday, Tuesday 03:15pm – 09:30pm
As a Healthcare Assistant, you will:
- Provide support to our residents in their daily living and social requirements
- Ensure the environment remains homelike
- Encourage residents maintain their independence and make decisions about themselves
- Follow support plans for each individual resident
Skills and Experience
We are looking for a candidate who has:
- Good people skills
- An interest in a career in the health sector
- The desire to obtain qualifications
- Experience in care giving is preferable
What's on offer?
- The opportunity to achieve a number of NZQA approved qualifications in aged care
- Career progression
- Great team culture in a family friendly home
How to apply
To apply, please visit: https://psc.qjumpers.co.nz/jobs
Please state your preferred role in your application
Applications close 24 February 2019
To discuss the role or for more information, contact Peter Newman, Kandahar Manager on (06) 946 4020
As a community health care provider, all our sites are smoke free.