Ballance Agri-Nutrients Ltd - Mount Maunganui - Bay of Plenty
Ballance plays at the heart of sustainable, profitable food production, helping kiwi farmers and growers in our slice of paradise feed more than 20 million people around the world.
At Ballance we believe that our people are the single greatest advantage we have and we are committed to developing and challenging each other in the best possible way - you’ll never stop learning and growing here. Our difference is our people and we have phenomenal, real people who love to win.
You may have seen this role advertised late in 2018. We know that good things take time and so we are taking our time to ensure that we get the right person for this role. Perhaps we’re right for each other?
This exciting role is key in ensuring that Ballance remains an employer of choice, known for developing great leaders and providing opportunities to all. Reporting to the Organisational Capability Leader, you’ll help to create and drive our people and organisational development initiatives; ensuring they are fully embedded and supported across the business. Recognising and capitalising on opportunities to further live into our employer brand, this role will work with key stakeholders across the business to further build on our culture and capability. Working within a highly engaged and focused People & Capability team, you’ll be supported every step of the way.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- a track record of supporting and sustaining successful organisational development initiatives (minimum of 3 years)
- the ability to collaborate and involve a diverse and varied group of stakeholders
- a strong belief in and focus on helping our people to realise their potential
- a pragmatic yet visionary approach – ‘feet on the ground, head in the clouds’
- the ability to plan, prioritise and deliver well with a strong focus on results
- exceptional written and verbal communication and influencing skills
- A high level of resilience, proactivity and self-motivation
We believe that by helping you reach your potential we’ll reach ours. We’re proud of where we’ve come from, excited about what we’re doing, and passionate about where we’re going. Join us on our journey to an even greater future.
Applications close 27 Jan 2019