Totally Tourism - Queenstown - Otago
Totally Tourism Ltd is a subsidiary of the Skyline Enterprises Group, one of New Zealand’s leading tourism enterprises. Totally Tourism was established in 1999 and currently operates The Helicopter Line, Glacier Helicopters, Harris Mountains Heli-Ski, Milford Scenic Flights, Mitre Peak Cruises, Challenge Rafting, Queenstown Combos and Queenstown Local Sights.
We are looking for a Sales & Marketing Administrator / superstar who can support the busy Sales & Marketing teams by being responsible for the management of all administrative processes relating to the effective and efficient operating of the Sales & Marketing department. This role is a part time role with a maximum of 20 hours per week.
You will need to bring previous experience in administration and be able to demonstrate initiative and attention to detail, with the ability to multi-task and manage your time effectively. You will possess excellent communication skills and will be able to build and maintain relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. You will have demonstrated your skills during a minimum of three years administration experience with a sound understanding of tourism channels.
- Responsible for the overall management and agent set up systems and processes.
- Communicating and distributing all agent information such as rates, updates etc.
- Responsible for coordinating collateral as required by the Sales & Marketing team.
- Creating and providing monthly reports for the Sales & Marketing Manager.
- Managing all communication systems.
- At least 3 years’ experience in an administration role.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and use initiative.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong work ethic with the ability to multi task and be hands on when necessary.
If you have the passion, drive and commitment for this exciting role then we would like to hear from you.