Ballance Agri-Nutrients Ltd - Mount Maunganui - Bay of Plenty
Located within our award winning contact centre at Mount Maunganui, the primary responsibility of our Customer Service team is to provide exceptional support to our core customer base, whilst identifying opportunities to add value to those customers.
This is achieved by taking ownership of calls/emails/orders/queries received from our core customers, and ensuring we accurately and efficiently exceed our customer’s expectations.
The successful applicant will be someone who:
• has a can do attitude and a flexible approach
• is resilient in high pressure situations
• thrives on challenge and change
• is able to think on their feet
• works as a team, not an individual
Ideally, they will also have:
• high attention to detail
• proven customer service skills, and excellent communication
• experience in a contact centre
• experience in the SAP ordering system
• experience in outbound calling and telephone sales experience
By joining our contact centre, you'll be working with a team of people who are committed to providing an exceptional customer experience every time they pick up the phone, or reply to an email.
Whilst we have a fast paced environment, you'll always have a supportive team around you, and your good work will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package.
Applications close 11 Jan 2019