Treasury Wine Estates (Matua) - Marlborough - Nelson/Marlborough
Matua began as a small family business in the 1970's and quickly became known for innovative wines and the producer of the first New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc. Today at Matua we continue to produce award-winning innovative wines for people to enjoy world-wide.
We would like to hear from passionate and experienced Winemakers interested in joining our Vintage 2019 team in Marlborough.
Our vintage winemaker roles are full-time, fixed-term positions usually running from early-March to May, depending on winery requirements. During the peak of harvest our vintage staff can work a 6 day week, with up to 12-hour shifts.
We are looking for crew who have:
- 1 to 5 years industry experience in a Winemaker role.
- A tertiary qualification in winemaking
- Strong understanding of all winemaking conditions and production situations
- Experience with winery management software
- Leadership and communication skills.
- High level of oral and written communication.
- Very methodical and systematic approach to work.
- Legal entitlement to work in NZ
As a part of the Matua vintage team you will have the opportunity to work with a great team, earn competitive pay, and receive valuable experience.
If this sounds like you, please apply by submitting your CV or resume and a cover letter.
Applications close 02 Dec 2018