Poronui - Taupo - Waikato
Poronui is one of New Zealand’s exclusive Sporting Lodges situated only 35 minutes from Taupo yet part of a fantastic New Zealand wilderness experience.
Poronui offers a range of accommodation options including Cabins, Glamping & the exclusive Blake House. The property also features as a wedding & corporate events venue along with offering all guests a varied exciting range of adventure activities
We employ professional staff, committed to providing genuine customer service and excellence in detail.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- High standard of appearance and service etiquette
- Fresh passion for customer service and making each guests visit memorable
- Ability to work independently and support a hard working team
- Excellent time management and efficiency
- Good knowledge of food safety systems and management
- Ability to follow systems and processes yet flexible and practical
- Prepared to work weekends and public holidays
- Committed to complete the season and grow the role
An interest and knowledge of seasonal foods, food styling and beverages is desired.
Positions are seasonal fixed term contracts available starting through November..
Poronui is committed to providing a safe work place for employees. A rigorous programme of drug and alcohol testing is undertaken. Candidates must be compliant with these policies.
A competitive remuneration will be provided based on experience - along with a travel allowance if residing more than 35 kilometres from Poronui. Housing is available on site for a nominal room rental during the term of the contracts.
Candidates for this position require a current driving licence, New Zealand residency or a current work permit.
Top it all off with a love of New Zealand, the outdoors and a fun can do attitude and this might be your perfect job.
For any questions phone Claire Hall on 07 384 2080