Poronui - Taupo - Waikato
Poronui is a Member of the Luxury Lodges of New Zealand nestled in the wilderness of the secluded Taharua Valley 35 minutes from Taupo.
We are looking for Housekeepers to join our team for our busy summer season. Hours of work will be approximately 20 to 30 per week.
Reasons to apply –
- Earn competitive wages
- Working in a great culture in beautiful surroundings
- Communicating with a range of clients enjoying their premium experience at Poronui
- Variety of 4 unique locations each with its own style –
- Luxe Camping, Lodge with Guest Cabins and the luxury of the Blake House
- plus the Stables complex for Dining and Guest Activities
The successful applicant will –
- Display high standards of cleanliness and attention to detail in all tasks through our Sites
- Maintain systems efficiently and productively
- Flexible with hours and adaptable to change
- Physically fit and able - there is lifting and back pack vavuum involved
- Be proactive in following and embracing our Health & Safety procedures
- Good with time management skills, delegation and flexibility during peak occupancy
- Take pride in their work, appearance and wearng the company uniform
- Communicate well with Clients & their Poronui Team
- Enjoy working in a team environment supporting each other in tasks
Housing is available on site for a nominal room rental during the term of the contract if required.
Applicants for this position require a current full driving licence and vehicle. Travel Allowance is paid if home residence more than 35 kilometres from Poronui.
For further questions phone Claire on 07 384 2080 Ext. 815