Sprig & Fern Brewery - Tasman - Nelson/Marlborough
- Do you want to work in beautiful sunny Nelson?
- Are you an experienced Sales person?
- Do you enjoy the thrill of the chase?
Based in sunny Nelson, The Sprig & Fern Brewery produces craft beers and ciders. Our award-winning beers are 100% natural and are brewed with no artificial additives to retain maximum craft beer flavour. Every batch is hand brewed with a level of care and an attention to quality that has earned us a solid reputation amongst craft beer drinkers throughout New Zealand. At Sprig & Fern we focus on our value drivers of community, quality and consistency and we look for people who are passionate about working and winning in teams as this is at the core of everything that we do.
Reporting directly to the General Manager we now require a Business Development Manager to join our close-knit team. This full-time position is fast paced and would suit someone who is driven to achieve and seeking a challenge. Your primary responsibility will be the development and execution of existing and new Sprig & Fern customer relationships, ensuring strong profitable growth in this exciting craft beer market. This is a strong hunter role that will see you out on the road 2 – 3 days a week playing a key part in securing and growing our business in to the future by focusing on the “Top of the South” region and will also include the management of national distribution channels.
So what does it take to be successful in this role?
- 4+ years’ experience in a sales environment
- NCEA Level 2 (incl. Literacy and Numeracy)
- Beverage or liquor industry experience (advantageous but not essential)
- A proven track record in gaining new business across multiple product SKUs
- The ability to forecast sales accurately
- Strong networking skills
- Excellent internal and external communication and negotiation skills
- A self-motivated and driven to succeed attitude
- Proactive and autonomous whilst also being a team player
If you are looking for a culture where you will have the opportunity to showcase your true hunting ability inspired by the thrill of the chase and generating new business, then take the next step and apply online now! For the right candidate we offer an attractive base + car + commission.
All applicants must be eligible to work within New Zealand either as a resident or by holding a current work visa.
To apply for this position you must fill out the following application form. Please complete and attach with your application