Ballance Agri-Nutrients - Mount Maunganui - Bay of Plenty
Ballance is going through an exciting period of change and we are seeking a Master Data expert who is proactive, customer-focused, attentive to detail, and resilient with a great sense of humour.
The Master Data Specialist is responsible for the successful delivery of project and related change management activities. The Specialist will work with business partners to ensure that master data is identified, collected and maintained in accordance with business processes and strategic priorities.
In this role, you will -
- champion the Team in projects and change management activities that realise the power of master data;
- lead UAT and other relevant activities that enable the implementation of new systems, enhancements or initiatives;
- ensure that Master Data Business Standards and User Guides are fit for purpose;
- undertake data cleansing, extraction and analyses;
- assist in the day-to-day maintenance of master data when required.
You will be able to demonstrate -
- initiative with the ability to make informed decisions within boundaries and tight timeframes;
- outstanding project management and communication skills;
- expertise with SAP (customer and vendor modules in particular) or an equivalent system, CRM and the Microsoft suite;
- experience in the preparation of user acceptance testing scripts and development of documentation.
This position is open to individuals who already have eligibility to work in NZ.
If this is you, we would love to receive your curriculum vitae with a cover letter demonstrating how you fulfill the above requirements.
Applications close 16 Oct 2017