Assa Abloy New Zealand - North Shore - Auckland
ASSA ABLOY is the global leader in door opening solutions, dedicated to satisfying end-user needs for security, safety and convenience. ASSA ABLOY is represented in all major regions, in both mature and emerging markets. In New Zealand, ASSA ABLOY offers iconic flagship product brands which include Interlock, Lockwood, and Yale. The strength of these brands has been built on responding creatively to customer’s needs, innovation and quality.
A vacancy exists within our Warehouse team for an experienced warehouse person.
If you are a physically fit team player, who takes pride in your attention to detail, accurate data entry and has an eye for quality issues, then this could be a role for you.
The role predominantly involves daily picking, packing and despatching orders to customers, and there are opportunities to pick up other responsibilities.
Occasional overtime in the weekend may be required.
The successful applicant will have:
- Previous experience in despatch / warehouse roles
- Competent using a computer, including Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- A current full New Zealand drivers licence
- Forklift licence is desirable
- Ability to meet performance targets and show initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Current NZ work permit is essential.If you are looking for the next step in your career in a global organisation that will support your development, then this could be the role for you.